1) Exploring the role and potential therapeutic use of pHe and pO2 in cancer proliferation, progression, metastasis and neurodegenerative disorders.
2) Implementing quantitative criteria in for the non-invasive evaluations of animal models in oncology/neurodegenerative disorders and their response to therapies.
3) Developing liposomal nanoformulations “a la carte” to improve pharmaceutical performance.
4) Producing hybrid MRI/PET probes to assess vascular performance in cancer and neurodegerative disorders.
5) Teaching and dissemination.